The Sadness in the world

What make me so upset?!
Actually i just back from China 2 weeks ago, the weather changing badly.
I knew that, many things happen when i was oversea.
But now....we can share, is just our simple heart.
I understand what i m doing now.

H1N1 is attacking our country.
Is too bad. I don like this kind of environment. This few day, my classmate has some 1 get flu.
I quite worry about it. haha><

刚才和朋友去喝茶,都长大了....做工的做工,毕业的毕业,读书的读书....
阿tang 那里刚才发生不开心的事....我真的帮不上忙, 只能默默帮她祈祷不要发生严重的事..

还有,最近我真的很想看Transformer. 超想的........不过没有机会咯...

Every 都知道who is MJ right?
Actually i m not very sad about it, bcz non of my business.
but................我真的不知道,这整晚都在听他的声音. 尤其是
“You are not Alone" 和 “We are The WORLD"
心很不舒服,睡不觉......
他真的离开了哦?
是折寿吗?
他那么有才华,就将和我们阴阳相隔哦?!

到这一分......人生真的不知道下一分秒发生什么事啊?!
我能说什么?!
就算知道明年发生什么事,说出来未必没有人相信的.....
如果我说,其实我们现在在世界末日....谁会相信?
鬼咩?!·#¥%……—*
haha....><
一定是说我CHI MA GAN的....

那天去佛堂,看了一套戏...西洋片....
只能说,很赞!
最有意义的一部电影....有机会我会Burn一片在家慢慢欣赏....

刚才啦...我去佛堂的伙食团.....好多年轻人咯...
全部嫩嫩的.....大部分是Graphic Design...
我们今天去煮晚餐,捏的板面....7 好吃!有美女看有帅哥看,吃的特别开胃!
那班学生是Tar College的....

erm.........我还是很想念他....MJ......
我哭不出.....可是流的眼泪很咸......
You are not Alone....This i know, but since this semesta.... i try to be strong without her.
cz i m not a lessbian...hahaha
anyway, thanks about last semesta she was accompany me.
and i m quite glad i have a better result.
她的开导永远 留在我的心上.
I m not Alone, i still have alot of buddy and HIM.

wow~~ the Special HIM birthday coming soon.
i had already prepare his birthday present...hehe
His special dinner i had already prepare.
everything i just want him to be a happy BOY in the world.
His 21st Birthday should be UNFORGETable DAY/Year.

I M not ALone, Same to YOU!

2 comments:

ChrisTeeN'C said...

yes..H1N1..quite worry~~
Aout they house problem i think is nothing le..hope their house family can be HAPPY family.

Yeah...u are not alone,n not less..haha! anyway,"she"(i dunno izit her or who else lah),is a good buddy..:)

Anyone can be strong in this world!
Gambateh~~muakss

♬♪~杰妮斯~♬♪ said...

yea==,this few day....i keep listening the YOU ARE NOT alone....
it seem a power help me to be strong.
MJ song, make me so power...hahaha...
anyway, thanks~