just YOU and Me

Everyday i was peep on my ONLINE chat list...
i was wondering, are YOU online right now?
are YOU busy right now?
what are YOU doing?

just wondering...... 

10.10.10
automatic find me when i was busy...
but glad to chat with YOU~
even my hand are busyING, but wont delay the reply for YOU~
i m silent all the time while we are chating
and i m regret the childhood we had it....
i m very miss YOU....NOW~~~

from my deeper sincere heart....


as a designer should have lotsa of imagination, bare in mind, i was imagine that our FUTURE,our Dream..... 
i m always being alone, even happy or sad...
just keep in d heart...as wendy said so....hahaha~ 
this is ME....
i cant explain what i thinking...
the way YOU always mention to me, is Take care...
YES, i did....
because YOU are the PRINCE in my Dream....
i knew that,
It was just a dream>.< that i meet YOU.....



I m appreciate that if i can once again to hear your voice... 
recall back from 5 years ago, we are lost contact......
since Sept, i meet  YOU in my life, it started on Sept 10....
it is my FATE to meet YOU in my dream, maybe......

thats is impossible......~ 
BECAUSE....You have your angel....~~~

No comments: