times goes by

i feel happy on my this few day....
just happy on buying branded things with dude~~~
shopping....buying make up materials and perfum....and MNG!
cool~~~all is below RM50 per shirt and branded!
3 MNG shirt only RM105,
a MNG purse RM20,
(we 3 people buy on it)
1 CD mascara,
1 CD Dior Addict perfum,
1 CD lip gloss,
1 Make Up Forever lip gloss....
all buy le,cant use oso...
need secretly use nia~~~
cz all hav to disply on my new house's my room~~
Fuck!@_@
without thouse ladies things......Steamboat of TOM YAM!!!!

Me and Christeen


i quite happy on dat day Wednesday~~~
we all ID071-1 having dinner together,steam our boat!
nice gathering....
funny arround, keep laughing till lose the images...
how terrible we were...


Thursday, we all plan le Site Analysis,then go MOVIE with classmate...
6 girls with 1 dog....no la...not dog actually...is a handsome dog king!!!!
he accompany us go watch....
no movie on that day....we only watch the movie called"The MISSING"....
terrible man~~~ i bought the ticket, i knw is horror movie...
but i like it...i knw vun ting scare abt...so,i put her sit with me...
hehehehe~~~
in the cinema...i think i m the most BRAVE LADY...
cz....vun ting use RM8, hiding behind me,
Winnie using RM8 scare herself....scrab my pretty arm....
tang use RM8 using the bag....ignore those scary scene...
and me....so BRAAVE man~~~
just using the PoP Corn to hide thouse scary things, and keep eating...for enjoy!!!


The Friday....we go to skul early...though got meeting at 11am....but all start on 1pm...
watse time to go the CD wearhouse...
hahaha...
that day me, vun ting, and christeen...
we skip early...then go the wearhouse...
and that....we go to the wrong place....all in a traffic jam...
we had to go Concorde hotel....but there no wear house...
FUCK!!!wrong way la....
nt that hotel...
is at Coronade hotel la...
jam jam jam...till Christeen wana kill both of us le!!!
then the final place we went is....PAVILION...
shop a while then buy 3 suit of MNG...then buy more than RM100,free car park...
ish...lucikly we free that car park $$$$!!!!

me and the Vun ting dun died heart...
we went to CD in the second day!
the Saturday morning...act i had a class in the morning....but we all skip skul..
the class only 7 student...cool right...
think so...and then we go tak cab...
i knw that day Wendy is damn 7 angry me...bcz i ffk her just wana buy make up things...
hahahaha~~~
aftar buying things then go to their house...
keep working model....OUR PROJECT!!!
very fan....but we are only 1 group...hav to Gambateh~~~
i knw that i m the most useless in the group...but i had done wat i need to do...
at least i dun wan let me free....
sot de....! i knw i damn 7 EMO...abit things then cry...
damn 7 so hai!
but i really nothing de...
if u all saw me cry...please don ask me why....
just give me M&M's then all settle le...
cz....M&M's is my medicine~~~
hahahahaha!!!!
really love u all...duno why....just feel...everyone is important in my life...
but i knw i m the useless....but please...take notes on me...
cz i m feel that....after jk around...i go back home alone....
with the sadness, loneliness...
how cold is the wind blowing outside the car....
hw many pass by on me...i even cant remember....
my history!!!

today went to shopping with family...
and...we didnt buy anything...
and i went ikea...
buy curry puff and hotdog bread with kiddo...
me...xuan...and zi ling....3stupid child....
eating at the corner....the competition who eat finished 1st...so childish!!!
but i like it~~~
then we go c those furniture...
but i see nothing...
cz i went last time for the Furniture Design...all design till today no change anythings...
crowded with human...
and i feel headache...
then after going to the IKEA...
my sis bring all of us go to...Kota Damansara...
not for fun oso...
we go visit all branded furniture and nice kitchen design...
and take notes on that...
after this, my family had to order all thing from the Kota Damansara...
cz we hav to do it this few day...
the main reason why we hav to rush is bcz....JULY all things price going UP!!!
wow!!!!
all in high price le....no discount...
thats why.......

5 comments:

winnieTAN said...

uisehhh.. so LONG u wrote.. k,v re now addicted to FOOD,MOVIES,shopping, branded skincare n cosmetics!! ask vunting to intro more wei!! hahahaha =DDD it was fun goin out wit u gals.. N!! say sorry to me cos u HURT my nose in taxi when c re goin to warehse sales!! arghhhhh!! T_T n btw sorry for not fetchin u bak tat day =(( n i will put MnM chocs in my beg nx time k.. wahahhaa..

♬♪~杰妮斯~♬♪ said...

u gila keh?!but really fun lehZ!!!!
u wan read my blog mah...then i mai write long long lo~!~!

winnieTAN said...

-____-lll okok.. den u update more lo k.. xDD

Unknown said...

waliao...
never invite me go...sad-ing...
lolx..
i wondering why i post this comment oso...lame

♬♪~杰妮斯~♬♪ said...

hahahaha....i wondering that LEE WAH...how 3 8 u r....