♥The Valentine’s Day♥








♥The Valentine’s Day. ♥
14th February is a sweatiest for de couple days. Today I have to go to work as normal Saturday. Nothing special…….. A traffic conjunction makes him late for de date. We were having a marvelous dinner in Italiannies, 1U.


The environment over there is romantic. I saw a lot of couple was waiting outside de Italiannies restaurant. As a different, when I & Honey arrive there, just make an order. It was because I had already made a reservation before Valentine’s Day. We were having a Valentine’s Meal.
An appetizer of Deep Fried Mushroom-Fried stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese.

A couple main course of Clam Linguine-clams, calm broth, chili flakes, garlic and olive oil.

Ribeye Steak with Red Wine-served with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli.
And that we order 2 drinks that is Watermelon juice and Hot Chocolate with cream.That is really wonderful chocolate. It is very smooth and rich with chocolate taste. About de Watermelon juice is different with others market. This taste fresh and sweet.

Last but not least, we already order a dessert. This is Tiramisu. The most fantastic dessert I never even bitten before. The ingredient is lady finger cookies, liqueur, espresso, mascarpone icing, and chocolate powder. What the heck of this dessert. This is a strong of my impression. When I 1st bite of the Tiramisu, I really want to faint. It is really tasty. I can feel that taste of wine. The bitter taste becomes a sweet. Really can’t imagine it.

And so, this is my new family. Its name is B Lui. Looks cute. Actually it wants to eat my Tiramisu, I just ignore it. I let it sleep in my bag. If not, it will eat finished.

There is some sweet picture when Valentine’s Day. B lui sit quietly at the Restaurant. Luckily she no kacau me and Honey.

I was taken a picture by Honey. This is me and B lui.

This is the picture that taken by me, he was sitting beside B lui. He looks annoying.

This picture was taken by me 2. Honey looking around the environment.

After having my romantic dinner. Carmen was joining us. Then we 3 walk around. Taking the sweetest picture as a memory.
Actually lucky got Carmen at there, so she can help us take photo.
This flower is given as a valentine present by Honey. He was on the sport; buy the budge of roses from the 1U. Calculated the roses got around 12 roses inside.




My Honey with me. The sweetest couple in the world.
The most sayang me de Honey. The picture is taken by Carmen. Quite nice…!
The best secondary friends, Carmen. Since we knew each others when we were Form 1.

The concept from a bee. They design this for the Valentine’s Day because, Bee as a HONEY. So, it is sweet suitable for every couple in 1U.

When back…. We saw a stupid advertisement. A sex maniac, open his clothes. Make me and stupid ah Leong so SHY!!!!
when arrive home, he gave me a Valentine Kiss...................so Sweet......!!!!

I wished that every couple could celebrate a marvelous Valentine. HAPPY VALENTINE’s DAY. Thanks that I having a memorable Valentine’s Day for this year, 2009. Coming March 14th, we having a celebration too. But this is very romantic de, he be a chief. Cook dinner on that day wait me after work, he serve a dinner for me.

4 comments:

ChrisTeeN'C said...

wao..so sweet wohh!!u sure so happy..:p
y just have b lui no b zai,u don't gila again ohh..haha!!
got 1 pic u look slim ohh...

♬♪~杰妮斯~♬♪ said...

which picture? actually i very slim de.....duno why............u all say me fat!

ChrisTeeN'C said...

haha.....:)

R3dsMil3 said...

haha...the photo sure nice la..coz take by me ma...hahaha...